- TSA Air Cargo qualified
- Powerful dual-view X-ray source delivers superior imaging performance and penetration
- Dual-energy material discrimination
- Innovative push-button operator interface
- Real-time image manipulation
- Image archiving
Designed as the ideal freight screening solution for air cargo, L-3’s PX 18.18-MV 320 can also be used in other environments such as seaports, warehouses, manufacturing centers and military bases. With a 1.8 M x 1.8 M tunnel opening, the systems eliminate the need to unpack contents for inspection, accelerating screening of consolidated cargo in skids, pallets and ULDs* while maintaining the highest levels of security.
Best-in-class penetration and image quality is ensured by L-3’s 320 kV X-ray source. With high-energy scanning, 6-color imaging and operator assist detection (OA) capabilities operators have the comprehensive information and flexible controls needed to identify explosives, weapons, drugs or misrepresented goods.
Additional features include threat image projection (TIP), multi-language support and extended image archiving.
* Subject to applicable regulatory requirements