- TSA Air Cargo qualified
- Dual-view X-ray source delivers superior imaging performance and penetration
- Dual-energy material discrimination
- Push-button operator interface
- Real-time image manipulation
- Image archiving
Designed as a freight screening solution for air cargo, L-3’s PX 18.18-MV 320 can also be used in other environments such as seaports, warehouses, manufacturing centers and military bases. With a 1.8 M x 1.8 M tunnel opening, the systems eliminate the need to unpack contents for inspection, accelerating screening of consolidated cargo in skids, pallets and ULDs* while maintaining a high level of security.
Superior penetration and image quality is ensured by L-3’s 320 kV X-ray source. With high-energy scanning, 6-color imaging and operator assist detection (OA) capabilities operators have comprehensive information and flexible controls to help identify explosives, weapons, drugs or misrepresented goods.
Additional features include threat image projection (TIP), multi-language support and extended image archiving.
* Subject to applicable regulatory requirements