Learn More about ProVision®
- TSA Checkpoint qualified
- Safe, efficient, people screening solution
- Widely deployed worldwide
- Superior detection, high throughput, outstanding quality
With a scan time of less than two seconds, the ProVision provides checkpoint personnel with a 3-D black and white silhouette of the subject that reveals concealed objects so security analysts can locate any weapons, explosives or other banned items and confidently clear people through the checkpoint.
The ProVision is an upgradeable technology platform that can also automatically search for threats with an advanced software-based Automatic Target Detection option.
Qualified Advanced Imaging Technology system
ProVision quickly creates a 3-D black and white silhouette of the subject that reveals concealed objects so analysts can locate:
- A broad variety of concealed materials (metallic and non-metallic): liquids, gels, plastics, metals, powders, thin materials, ceramics, etc.
- A broad variety of objects: weapons, standard and home-made explosives, contraband, drugs, money, papers, etc.
ProVision is built for high checkpoint throughput. A quick scan provides checkpoint personnel with the data they need to confidently clear an individual through a checkpoint.
- Less than ten seconds total processing time for a complete multidirectional view
- Scans 200 - 300 people per hour depending on application
- Reduces need for time-consuming and intrusive pat-down searches
- ProVision does not use X-rays or any ionizing radiation
- The signals created by ProVision are a fraction of other commercial radio frequency devices
ProVision offers multiple levels of privacy protection that can be customized to support customer-specific operational procedures.
ProVision offers multiple configuration options that can be customized to support customer-specific operational procedures and checkpoint constraints.