- TSA approved
- EU CEP approved
- Safe, efficient, image-free passenger screening solution
- More than 1300 ProVision ATD and ProVision 2 systems have been procured worldwide by 250 airports with deployments on six continents
- Superior detection, high throughput, outstanding quality
- Addresses regulatory requirements and meets high-traffic, high-volume airport operational demands for minimal false alarms
Deployed in airports globally to enhance security at any checkpoint, ProVision ATD with Automatic Target Detection quickly screens passengers using safe active millimeter wave (MMW) radio frequency technology to automatically detect concealed objects made of a broad variety of materials — both metallic and non-metallic.
The passenger experience with the ProVision ATD is convenient, straightforward and efficient, requiring only a single stationary position during a 1.5-second scan. The system does all the work for the customer and requires no special movements or motions.
ProVision ATD is an image-free solution and eliminates privacy concerns. Advanced software processes scanned data and automatically determines if the individual can be cleared through the checkpoint. ProVision ATD offers customers an upgradeable technology platform that can be enhanced through software updates as new threats evolve or are introduced.
- Detects a broad variety of aviation targets which include the following objects and materials (metallic and non-metallic): weapons, standard and home-made explosives (sheet and bulk), liquids, gels, plastics, powders, metals, ceramics, and other objects
ProVision ATD is built for high checkpoint throughput. A quick scan (1.5 seconds) provides the data needed to confidently pass an individual through a checkpoint.
- Less than six seconds total processing time including scan and automatic decision
- Scans 200 - 300 people per hour depending on the application
- Reduces need for time-consuming and intrusive pat-down searches
- Superior detection, high throughput, outstanding quality and reliability
- Uses safe millimeter radio wave (MMW) technology
- Provision ATD does not use X-rays or any ionizing radiation
- Automatic target detection (ATD) technology ensures passenger privacy by highlighting threats and anomalies using a generic mannequin that resembles a human outline. No images are generated.
- Eliminates the review of images as data is privately processed by software without human intervention to determine if any threats are present.