Learn More about the ProVision® ATD
- TSA checkpoint qualified
- EU checkpoint qualified
- Safe, efficient, image-free passenger screening solution
- Widely deployed worldwide
- Superior detection, high throughput, outstanding quality
ProVision ATD provides an image-free solution and eliminates privacy concerns. Advanced software processes scanned data and determines if the individual can be cleared through the checkpoint. ProVision ATD offers customers an upgradeable technology platform that can be enhanced through software updates as new threats evolve or are introduced. This capability is also available through a field upgrade to existing ProVision systems.
- A broad variety of aviation targets which include the following objects and materials (metallic and non-metallic): weapons, standard and home-made explosives (sheet and bulk), liquids, gels, plastics, powders, metals, ceramics, and other solids, etc.
ProVision ATD is built for high checkpoint throughput. A quick scan (less than 2 seconds) provides the data needed to confidently pass an individual through a checkpoint.
- A 7 second total processing time for a complete multidirectional view
- Scans 200 - 300 people per hour depending on the application
- Reduces need for time-consuming and intrusive pat-down searches
- ProVision ATD does not use X-rays or any ionizing radiation.
- The signals created by ProVision ATD are a fraction of other commercial radio frequency devices.
Automatic Target Detection feature addresses privacy concerns by eliminating the generation and review of images. Scan data is processed by software without human intervention to determine if any threats are present. Potential threat areas are then presented to the operator using a generic mannequin that resembles a human outline.