- EU Standard 1 & 2 CEP approved
- Safe, efficient, image-free passenger screening solution
- Reduced-sized version of widely deployed ProVision ATD
- More than 1000 ProVision ATD and ProVision 2 systems have been procured worldwide by 250 airports with deployments on six continents
The compact exterior design of the ProVision 2 fits into space-constrained checkpoint areas with low (2.4-meter/8-foot) ceilings. The system enhances security at any checkpoint by delivering the same robust detection, high-throughput, image-free privacy, and safety as the widely deployed ProVision ATD system.
The passenger experience with the ProVision 2 is convenient, straightforward and efficient, requiring only a single stationary position during a 1.5-second scan. The system does all the work for the customer and requires no special movements or motions.
- Quickly screens passengers for a broad variety of aviation targets both metallic and non-metallic: weapons, standard and home-made explosives (sheet and bulk), liquids, gels, plastics, powders, metals, ceramics, and other solids, etc.
- The system does all the work for the customer and no special movements or motions are required.
- A quick stationary-position scan (1.5 seconds) provides the data needed to confidently assess an individual at a checkpoint.
- Processes 200 - 300 people per hour depending on the application
- Reduces need for time-consuming and intrusive pat-down searches
- Superior detection, high throughput, outstanding quality and reliability
- Uses safe millimeter radio wave (MMW) technology
- Provision 2 does not use X-rays or any ionizing radiation
- Automatic target detection technology ensures passenger privacy by highlighting threats and anomalies using a generic mannequin that resembles a human outline.
- Eliminates the review of images as scan data is processed by software without human intervention to determine if any threats are present.
- Fits in areas with 8-foot ceilings
- Subassembly fits through standard 34-inch door frame